Sunday, August 16, 2009

Trips to Idaho

From August 2-11th we went to two different parts of Idaho with one day in between to wash clothes, pack and be off again. (not recommended)
First it was off to Bear Lake for the King family reunion.
After being home for one day, I went with the kids to Boise to visit Troy's sister Jonette.
Troy had to stay home for that one, but he promised that he would go next time.
Here are some pictures of Boise. I will post the Bear Lake ones later.




My little mermaid Maia. There was a pool in their aunt's neighborhood. The water was freezing, but I don't think the kids noticed.




The only time I could get Isaac to take a picture. He was having too much fun.


The cousins. They were having too much fun to go to sleep some nights. (Which got a bit frustrating, but I am so glad that they get along so well.)



We went to the Middle Fork of the Payette river to some hot springs. The hot springs are right at the top middle of this picture of Isaac. You had to cross the river to get to it though. And the river was NOT hot. Can you see the raft in the background? Jonette and her husband Clint were trying to take the little ones over by raft. Which proved to be tricky with all the rocks and the flowing river.










At a park downtown.



Nana Blair with Anna and her cousins Maren and Leah.


We went to the Discovery Center of Idaho. Here Anna is playing in the make believe shopping center. You could select food and pretend to purchase it. The kids had a blast. I wish my kids had that much fun at the actual grocery store.



I hope you brought the money to buy that Isaac. I love the crab just sitting there.



A pulley chair that rises in the air as you pull the rope, and then you let go and it brings you back down. Genius!





The twister. (or tornado, I can't remember) Isaac loved it.


At the park in the neighborhood.
We were sad to leave, but very happy to get home. The kids were sad to leave their cousins, but happy to be back home with their dad.







































































No comments:

Post a Comment