Friday, August 28, 2009

One last summer fling

Thanksgiving Point had their $2 for Tuesdays in August deal again this year, so I decided to take the kids the Tuesday before school started.

by the waterfall.

I love this picture. They are so happy to be outside. The weather was perfect. They stood still for one second before running to see the Koi pond.


Isaac found the biggest hat they had at the gift shop. You could hide a whole family under there.
Anna and Grandma King enjoying the shade.



I loved how the wind was blowing Maia's hair. P.S. She loves her new haircut.



Anna was done with her stroller about halfway through. She would just take off running as soon as I let her out. Which I didn't mind too much. If you can't run outside then when can you?

The Rose Garden. I loved this wooden walkway. There were all kinds of roses around it.
It was a great day. The kids were all rested and ready for school after this. It has been an amazing summer.




No comments:

Post a Comment