Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break '10

For Spring Break we decided to go to St. George to get away from the snow up north. It rained for the first day but then it was nice and in the 70s the rest of the time. The kids loved the hotel. Especially the pool and hot tub. I was glad they were both heated, because it was freezing outside.
Anna loved the hot tub.
Isaac needed a shave after a while.

We also went to Zion's national park. It was so beautiful. And busy. We even saw the Stites family while we were there. So much fun.



A park north of St. George. Just a bunch of rocks to climb. I think the kids liked it better than any regular park we went to.


Anna at the summit of one of the rocks. She is quite the climber like her brother and sister.





A view of the city from the top. People were repelling off of this rock. It is about a 30 feet drop. You can see the ropes in the lower right hand corner of the picture. I guess next time we will have to do that too. It looked like a ton of fun.




1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your blog when looking for images of Jolley ranch and found a fun park north of St. George. We are headed down there this summer and I can't find the park on the interent, if you could please email me where this park is I would appreciate it. I have 2 children ages 6 and 4 and thought this would be fun. Thank you. email: everitt2002@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete